Join Our Dynamic Team
Current job openings are listed below.
Associate - DALLAS
Paceline is seeking to hire an Associate for an immediate start date. The Associate is expected to play a critical role throughout the lifecycle of an investment including deal evaluation, transaction execution, and active portfolio management. The Associate is expected be a self-starter, action-oriented, and highly organized. An ideal candidate will possess advanced analytical and quantitative skills, an intellectual curiosity, and a strong interest in investing.
- Evaluate and analyze new investment opportunities
- Financial and valuation modeling
- Market research, comparative/industry analysis
- Preparation of presentation materials to investment committee, fund investors, and portfolio company Advisory Boards of Directors
- Participation in deal due diligence and management of outside service providers
- Creation and review of regular cash flows, budgets, and business plans for portfolio investments
- Work with management teams in developing and executing major strategic or financial initiatives (e.g., acquisitions, divestitures, financings, annual budgets)
- Monitoring and reporting on the fund’s investments
- Maintain relationships and represent Paceline with management teams, investors, investment bankers, lenders, lawyers, consultants, etc.
- Assist in development of additional investment targets for Paceline (e.g., analysis of themes, industries, and strategies that may warrant focused deal creation efforts)
Skill & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience within asset management, investment banking, private equity, or corporate finance / valuation teams. Experience in mergers and acquisitions and leveraged finance is beneficial
- Outstanding academic results and a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics from a leading academic institution
- Demonstrable financial modeling and evaluation skills are critical
- Extraordinary focus on details, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-moving environment
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working on several projects in conjunction with one another
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); exceptionally strong Excel skills are required